- Do you have a logo or branding guidelines?
- What pages / links will the site need?
- Have you got text or images ready?
- Do you need any specific requirements for the site?
- Would you like a responsive site built? (Compatible with mobile / tablet.)
Let me know if there is anything else not listed above that you need and I’m sure I’ll be able to help.
Responsive websites are compatible with all internet enabled devices. They intelligently scale and reorder the elements on a page so that they are optimised for the particular device being used.
HTML websites use clean code to provide easy access to your site. Utilising HTML and CSS style transitions allows you to add movement and dynamism to engage your users and attract them to important elements.
WordPress websites are ideal for those wanting to manage their own content and make immediate changes. It’s a versatile platform because of the huge array of plugins used to expand functionality.
Attract customers to your site using online banners or adverts to draw attention with captivating imagery or animation. The online community is just a click away from your website.